• Social Media • Blogs • Email Marketing • Web Content & Design • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A website is worthless if it just sits there doing nothing. Prospective customers need to know how to find you. The way to do this is by implementing SEO, writing targeted website content, posting on social media and blogging helpful information regularly, and sending targeted email blasts.
Statistics State Proven Benefits.
BENEFITS OF BLOGGING:
• Businesses with blogs get 55% more website visitors than those without one, according to a study by HubSpot Marketing. Blogs are a great way to keep a website updated with fresh content.
• 76% of content marketers use content to generate leads (Parse.ly).
• 77% of internet users read blogs (Social Media Today).
BENEFITS OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
• 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine and 53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search (Brightedge).
• 60% of marketers say that inbound (SEO, blog content, etc.) is their highest quality source of leads (HubSpot).
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA:
• 75% of internet users use social media to research brands.
• 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations on social media (Oberlo).
Build a Relationship with Customers and Prospects.
All of the above tactics help to build a relationship with customers and prospects that will result in their ability to trust you. When it comes time for them to buy your product or service they will turn to you because they feel they know and trust you and because you’ve provided them with helpful information in the past—not just a “buy me” approach.
Many business owners use a hard-sell approach to get customers but they couldn’t be more mistaken. Your first consideration should be what are your customers looking for? Helpful information, education, tips, and more that will build a rapport with them and position your company as a leader in your field.
Drive Traffic to Your Website.
In addition to building trust, appropriately placed key words and phrases will increase the chances of your website being found in a Google search, along with well-chosen tags in your social media and blog. For example, linking your social media to your blog gets people to your blog and thereby your website where they will look around if the content you’ve provided is relevant to them. We see large spikes in website traffic on the days following these posts.
By using well-chosen keywords or tags in all of your content, you get a chance to beat out your competitors in page rankings. Every business wants to get found in a search and have a higher page ranking—preferably top of page one.
You can also get more bang for your buck by using your blog content as an email blast to your database on Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or other email program. Write one blog and use it twice!
These Are Useful Business Tools That Increase Awareness of Your Business, Create a Positive Company Image, Build Trust, and Boost Website Traffic and Sales.
Let us help you grow your business. We have a proven track record of success.
Contact us TODAY!
Founded in 1992, Advertising That Works is a full-service advertising agency offering social media, blogs, email marketing, web content/design, earch engine optimization (SEO), print advertising, direct mail, public relations, and strategic planning.
We get results for our clients because of our extensive research of the client company as well as that of their target audience. We develop an advertising strategy based on this research, and implement killer creative that delivers a consistent message to prospects in a language they understand and that calls them to action.