Advertising That Works now offers Hispanic Marketing services to meet a growing need in our multicultural society. The Hispanic market is booming and your company needs to reach them.
Hispanic Market Statistics:
- Second largest U.S. consumer market
- 18% of U.S. population, 57M strong
- Half of U.S. population growth from 2010 to 2015
- 65% of population growth over the next 45 years, adding 62M people
- 119M+ people added by 2060
- $1.7 trillion total U.S. purchasing power
Succeeding in the Hispanic Market
What is YOUR company doing to engage with Hispanics, the fastest growing consumer segment in America? These unprecedented demographics require new strategies to welcome the Hispanic/Multicultural consumer.
English-only communication no longer works in today’s multicultural society. Companies and institutions MUST be progressive and innovative to reach and engage with Latino/Multicultural communities as consumers and members of your workforce.
How Can We Help You Reach This Audience?
Learn holistic approaches to welcome Hispanics as customers and employees, resulting in a boost to your bottom line.
- Needs Analysis
- Cultural and language training
- Brand Immersion
- Quan and Qual Market Research
- Focus Groups
Integrate a blend of channels and create messages that speak to Hispanics—not at them. Learn best practices, strategies, and tactics to reach this market and build brand loyalty in an authentic and sustainable manner.
- Branding and Traditional/Digital Marketing
- Media and PR
- Grassroots and Community Relations
- Creative Services
- “Transcreation,” not literal translations
Serving in a culturally competent way is critical to completing the total Hispanic market experience—with specific in-culture, in-language customer service and training strategies.
- Experience Analysis
- Customer Service Excellence Strategies
- Diversity Recruitment, D and I Training
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Cross-industry executives in marketing, strategic planning, advertising, PR, recruitment, diversity and inclusion, and community relations could benefit tremendously from our Hispanic Marketing Services.